What To Expect From Teledyne At The Vision Show
Teledyne will showcase their newest products and solutions at The Vision Show taking place October 11-13, in Boston, Massachusetts.
Teledyne’s DALSA, e2v, FLIR and Lumenera businesses will display the world’s most comprehensive, vertically integrated portfolio of industrial imaging technology. Visit Teledyne booth #227 and explore unmatched capabilities and products from your one source for unlimited vision solutions partner.
Teledyne will participate in the following technology presentations:
- How to Build Compact, Lightweight and Affordable Depth Perception and Object Detection for Robotic Guidance and Situational Awareness” October 11, 10:00 am with Teledyne FLIR’s Senior Director, Senior Research Manager, Stephen Se
- CVP course: “Designing Line Scan Vision Systems” October 11, 1:30 pm with Teledyne DALSA’s Senior Director, Business Development, Dale Deering
Show highlights will include:
- AxCIS, new high-speed and high-resolution fully integrated line scan Contact Image Sensor
- Optimom, new 2M turnkey MIPI optical module, for instant integration into embedded vision systems
- Forge, next generation 5 GigE camera platform, first area scan camera to harness the combined wealth of customer knowledge and technical expertise from Teledyne FLIR, DALSA, and Lumenera. Designed to offer the richest combination of features on the market
- Teledyne has created the industry’s largest and most diverse area scan camera portfolio and provided access with a single SDK – see a live demonstration
- New Falcon4-CLHS M6200 and M8200 models based on Teledyne e2v’s Emerald 37M and 67M sensors. The new models are easy-to-use and engineered for applications requiring high-speed data transfer up to thousands of FPS in either partial scan mode, or when using the Multi-ROI mode
- Z-Trak2 High-Performance 3D profiler sensor for in-line measurement & inspection applications
- Hydra3D, a high-resolution, multi-tap Time-of-Flight image sensor
- Teledyne expands Genie™ Nano portfolio with new 10GigE cameras including industry’s smallest 67 MP camera for high-performance image capture
Teledyne product and application specialists will be available at the booth to demonstrate our new products and discuss your specific requirements.
Find out more about Teledyne
Also, stay up to date with the most recent machine vision and image processing news right here on MVPro Media.
New code reading solutions from Strelen Control Systems realise the sophisticated evaluation of tiny codes...
More than 250 key stakeholders from across the image sensors industry will convene in London...
Rohde & Schwarz brings its exceptional insight of wireless communications testing and a deep understanding...
ProovStation has raised 10.4 million euros to deploy the first network of AI-assisted testing stations...
Emerson has introduced a new ultrasonic metal welder for bonding larger batteries, conductors and wire...
Seco Tools has announced it has acquired Premier Machine Tools (PMT). As of February 1st,...
SICK has launched an industry-first safety light curtain system for Smart Box Detection, designed to...