iniVation has announced the release of DV Software 1.0 to accelerate application development for its event-based Dynamic Vision Sensor technology.
The modular structure of the DV software allows developers to combine pre-built modules into applications faster than ever before. The software offers many advantages for developers, including the following:
- Easy to use for anyone, even without any programming knowledge
- All-new high-performance graphical development environment for real-time viewing, recording and playback of data
- High-performance engine for faster execution times compared with legacy software
- Enhanced API for faster, easier, more robust customer software development
- Deploy directly to embedded and IoT devices
- Comprehensive user documentation
- Runs natively on Windows, Linux and Mac
- Interfaces to Python and ROS available
- Open source software free for non-commercial use
The new DV Software addresses the need for industrial-grade rapid development toolkits suitable for use in end-user applications.
Dr. Kynan Eng, iniVation CEO said: “For over a decade, we have led the world in facilitating the adoption of Dynamic Vision Sensor technology. The new DV Software represents the next step in this evolution, making it easier than ever before.
“We are excited to see how our customers and partners will use DV Software to enable a wide variety of new products and services based on DVS technology.”
The software is available immediately, and can be downloaded directly from the redesigned iniVation website: https://ww.inivation.com