Opportunities for Academic staff and students at the Robotics Summit & Expo
The Robotics Summit Academic Outreach Program works to provide colleges, universities and research centers with a forum to network with academic and robotics industry peers from all over the world.
Academic personnel and students from colleges all over the US attend the Robotics Summit event to further enhance their knowledge and network in the robotics industry. We have attendees from MIT, Boston University, Northeastern University, Penn State, Yale, WPI, Harvard, Berkeley, Washington State and many others.
Opportunities for Academics include:
- Discounted Registration Fee
- Students and academic staff can register for a discounted full conference pass to the event. You must use a valid university email address to receive the academic rate of just $295. Register here and select the Academia/Student registration type.
- Attend the MassRobotics Career Fair
- Academics are encouraged to attend the career fair to meet with companies seeking top robotics and engineering talents. Registration to the career fair is free with a full conference or expo pass to the event.
- Group Discounts
- Discounts are available for groups from the same organization. Please contact the events team for discounted entry (email@example.com). Discount tiers are:
2-5 registrations = 25% off academic registration price
6-10 registrations = 35% off academic registration price
10 or more registrations = 50% off academic registration price
- Complimentary passes
- Colleges, universities, and research institutions receive 2 full conference passes for no charge in exchange for promotion of the event to students and faculty.
For additional information or questions regarding the Academic Outreach Program, please contact the Robotics Summit event team here
MVPro Media’s Matt Williams spoke to Georgy Das from MidOpt (Midwest Optical Systems). Das explained...
Zebra will present warehouse solutions built on Industry 5.0 human-centred automation at IntraLogisteX. Warehouse operators...
To support its customers in the critical task of selecting the optimal line scan camera...
Additive manufacturing, or 3D printing, allows Seco Tools to create products that would otherwise be...
In many plants you will find cameras, lighting and other hardware that was once part...
The new Mech-Eye DEEP 3D camera is the perfect solution for logistics applications. Combining fast...
2022 was again a strong sales year for Leuze. The company far exceeded its ambitious...