Basler To Deliver Many Innovations at VISION 2022
Basler’s focus on performance and compatibility continues at the world’s leading machine vision trade fair. Basler will present a broad, fully coordinated suite of vision components and software tools designed to meet the needs of a wide range of applications.
“Accelerate your Vision” – this is the driving motto for Basler AG’s comprehensive range of computer vision solutions on display at VISION in Stuttgart from October 4 – 6. Key camera products include Basler’s new ace 2 with 5GigE, new SWIR, thermal and 3D cameras, as well as roughly 200 new lighting components. The software presentation will focus on image processing modules: pylon vTools.
Basler Highlights at Vision 2022
- ace 2 cameras featuring 5GigE: In addition to their high speed, these cameras are characterized by an excellent price/performance ratio and easy integration. The camera’s proven form factor and coordinated software ensure customers can upgrade their vision system with minimal effort to achieve enhanced performance.
- pylon vTools: these software modules enable customers to quickly and easily use complex, powerful image processing functions for their applications. pylon vTools gives users the flexibility to design, test, and integrate functions like intelligent structure recognition, precise object positioning, or robust code recognition. This can be accomplished alongside camera control and image acquisition thanks to Basler’s perfectly matched product portfolio.
- New SWIR and thermal cameras: SWIR cameras operate beyond the visible spectrum, enabling simple and cost-effective infrared detection for industrial applications. Examples include detecting hidden structures in test specimens or measuring water and sugar content.
- 200 new lighting products: these high-quality components are designed and tested for industrial use, ensuring easy integration and compatibility with all other Basler components.
- 3D camera portfolio: Basler’s industry-proven 3D camera portfolio features Time-of-Flight and Stereovision technology for precise 3D vision.
René von Fintel, Director of Products Business Management at Basler, sees the company’s strategic reorientation reflected at the Basler booth: “This year we are taking another big step toward becoming a complete vision product supplier. This includes both the innovative expansion of our camera portfolio – such as the new 5GigE ace 2 cameras and Basler’s thermal and SWIR cameras – as well as the addition of lighting components and image processing tools in our pylon software.”
Basler will illustrate product performance in several live demonstrations at the booth, including a demo on vision-guided robotics showing pick-and-place, measurement, and barcode reading. The company will also present a wafer inspection system developed in collaboration with NXP®. Here, visitors can simulate defects on a wafer that are detected by a vision system using AI and Deep Learning.
To check out Basler’s exciting, new products at Vision 2022, visit Hall 8, Booth D50.
Basler is a leading international manufacturer of high-quality imaging components for computer vision applications. In addition to classic area scan and line scan cameras, lenses, frame grabbers, light modules, and software, the company offers embedded vision modules and solutions, 3D products, as well as customized products and consulting services. Basler’s products are used in a variety of markets and applications, including factory automation, medical, logistics, retail, and robotics. They are characterized by high reliability, an excellent price/performance ratio, and long-term availability. Founded in 1988, the Basler Group employs around 1000 people at its headquarters in Ahrensburg and other locations in Europe, Asia and North America. Thanks to its worldwide sales and service organization and cooperation with renowned partners, it offers solutions that fit for customers from a wide range of sectors.
For more information, visit www.baslerweb.com.
Stay up to date with the most recent machine vision and image processing news on MVPro Media.
The German e-mobility start-up, ElectricBrands, is presenting the XBUS in the UK for the first...
Seven women in engineering and manufacturing embrace visibility to encourage opportunities for all. Attendees at...
Innodisk is aggressively transforming into an AIoT solutions provider by demonstrating its AI development progress...
Teledyne’s backside-illuminated TDI line scan camera delivers greater sensitivity for near-ultraviolet and visible imaging. Teledyne...
A new generation of wirelessly-powered, environmentally-friendly ‘smart bandages’ could help patients with non-healing wounds avoid...
24/7 production with automated clamping device change-over from Hainbuch, even for batch size 1. Hainbuch's...
Chromasens has announced a major upgrade to its GenICam Camera Tool (GCT), a user interface...