Epson Robots, the #1 SCARA robot manufacturer in the world, announces its first virtual expo titled, “Automate Boldly”. Taking place on Tuesday, May 25, “Automate Boldly” is a virtual experience with keynote presentations, technology sessions and product demonstrations, providing manufacturers with a variety of factory automation solutions. The company says attendees will leave with business-ready insights based on Epson Robots’s four decades of experience and leadership in industrial robotics and factory automation.
Epson Robots will showcase its latest innovations in SCARA, 6-Axis and integrated solutions, as well as other manufacturing offerings such as smart glasses, industrial label printers, electronic components, and more. “Automate Boldly” offers access to never-before-seen product demonstrations, tips and tricks through informative technology sessions and keynote presentations from the Epson executive team. Featured speaker Dr Alan Beaulieu, President of ITR Economics, will also provide 2021 and 2022 economic insights, challenges, opportunities, and guidance on how to move businesses forward.
“Automate Boldly” will include various virtual booths to showcase Epson’s robotic solutions including parts feeding, machine vision and robot programming. Attendees get all-day access to Epson’s Advanced Applications Engineering team and dedicated virtual booths for Spanish and Portuguese speakers will also be available.
Technology session topics include:
- Robot Demonstration – An Epson Robots Applications Engineering Manager will demonstrate the award-winning All-in-One Series.
- Robot Programming Made Simple – Epson will walk through how to get started with a behind-the-scenes opportunity to learn how to programme robots.
- Automation 101 – Epson will provide a step-by-step guide on how to get started in automation, touching on the critical areas and pitfalls to avoid.
- 3D Simulation to Optimize Automation Cells – Epson will explore six use cases to optimize cycle time, layout, vision, Factory Acceptance testing, and even offline training using the Epson RC+ 3D Simulator.
- Intro to Parts Feeding – Epson will provide an overview of various parts feeding solutions and when to use them, from bowl feeders, step feeders and conveyors to flexible feeders. This presentation will cover the advantages and disadvantages of each solution and how to get started with parts feeding.
“Automate Boldly” will take place Tuesday, May 25 from 8 am to 3 pm PT (5 pm to 12 am CEST). General sessions will occur from 8 to 10 am, virtual booths will be open from 10 am to 3 pm and breakout sessions will be held throughout the day starting at 10 am. Attendees can access content from the show for up to four weeks after the event. “Automate Boldly” will take place online and at no cost. You can register for the event and find more information about it here.
Epson Robots is a global leader in PC-controlled precision factory automation, with over 100,000 units sold worldwide1 and a product line of hundreds of models of SCARA, Cartesian and 6-Axis robots based on a common PC-based platform. Building on a four-decade heritage, Epson Robots delivers solutions for precision assembly and material handling applications in the aerospace, appliance, automotive, biotechnology, consumer product, electronics, food processing, medical device, pharmaceutical, plastics, semiconductor, and telecommunication industries. You can find more information about Epson Robots on its website.
1 Epson internal sales data through 2019.