AIA Vision Week will highlight the latest innovations in vision and imaging as automation continues its expansion out of the factory into a wide variety of industries.
Powered by machine learning and embedded processing, vision and imaging solutions are providing the gateway into new applications for manufacturing, medicine, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, and autonomous robots and vehicles.
Vision solutions have never been easier to implement or more effective. As data becomes the key to business success, vision systems have become a critical tool in capturing information that will empower process optimisation, enterprise analytics, and artificial intelligence solutions.
The week-long event, which is free, features a host of speakers covering a wide range of topics.
- Monday hear from SICK, Edmund Optics, Cyth Systems, Basler and Princeton. The keynote speaker for Monday has yet to be announced. Discussions include laser triangulation, SWIR, 3D technology and machine vision lenses.
- Tuesday features FLIR Systems, NIST and Sill Optics.
- Wednesday currently has MoviMED, focusing on thermal cameras and temperature body screening, which a number of companies have turned their focus too in light of the coronavirus.
- Thursday has focus on AI, embedded vision and smart learning. Hear from Teledyne DALSA, Xilinx, Mariner USA, Pleora Technologies and Balluff.
- Friday has a distinct robotics persuasion and its synergy with machine vision. Speakers are from OSARO, DreamVu, Photoneo and Open Robotics.
Registration and Vision Products Showcase
Register now to participate in hearing the virtual keynote speakers and educational presentations. Plus virtual delegates have access to the Vision Products Showcase, where you can see the latest in vision and imaging technologies.
Connect with more than 100 leading vision and imaging companies. Learn about their technology innovations and how they can help your company successfully deploy vision to increase your quality, efficiency and global competitiveness.
If you currently use or are interested in using vision and imaging technologies, you’ll benefit from the training sessions given by industry experts discussing the latest advances in vision technology, integration techniques, new use cases and machine learning applications. Each day will feature different topics, with six sessions per day. You can choose the topics and speakers that most interest you.