MVPro Media has launched a digital trade show initiative for businesses which have been affected by the postponement or cancellation of major industry events.
We are aware that many businesses had prepared presentations and seminars for these events. To enable you to showcase your work, we have launched our digital platform.
Our goal is to enable you to share your insights and products and demonstrations with your audience. We aim to provide you with the means to achieve that via the digital package we have available to you below:
- Webcast Showcase– we have a readily available webcast section on our website dedicated to enhancing your products and applications around the following events: UKIVA / AIA Boston / Automatica*
- Digital supplement – specifically designed to maximise your products and expertise in the lead up to each trade event date (UKIVA /Boston AIA /Automatica) This will enhance your expertise and product USP’s. Please see dates and deadlines below
Our package in detail:
Webcast : Our webcast section online MVPro Media will enhance your visibility / product demonstrations. You have the option to feature in one or all of our event platforms : UKIVA / Vision Boston / Automatica.
- A webcast hosted online MVPro throughout 2020: Including a registration form for lead capture for all content
- A 500-word article (supplied) which we will feature in our digital supplement along with a half page advert, logo and branding. ( each supplement specific to your chosen event)
Digital supplement – We will be producing a product spotlight supplement around UKIVA , Vision Boston and Automatica 2020. Each digital supplement will be product and application specific, including full branding, logo and your company details.
We will provide you with a PDF of your designed content article feature for your own marketing
Each supplement will benefit from:
- Website upload and exposure via MVPro Media (analytics of engagement provided to you)
- A newsletter link to our 20,000 subscriber base
- Company profiling via social media presence
- Newsletter inclusion – Your product will have its very own line within our dedicated newsletter 1 week before each event ( full analytics of engagement will be provided to you of CTR and all direct leads generated)
- Major brand awareness with CTR to your website to track any traffic coming to you
UKIVA: Supplement will go live 11th May (deadline to receive content for this 23rd April)
AIA Boston: Supplement will go live Monday 8th June (deadline to receive content for this Thurs 21st May)
Automatica: Supplement will go live Monday 15th June (deadline to receive content for this is Thursday 4th June)
For more information and to take advantage of this contact Cally Bennett via email – [email protected]
*At present, organisers are confirming Automatica is still scheduled to go ahead in mid-June.