The European Machine Vision Association (EMVA) needs to see your presentation proposals for the second edition of the European conference on embedded vision, Embedded VISION Europe 2019, which takes place from 24-25 October 2019 at the ICS International Congress Centre Stuttgart.
Embedded VISION Europe 2019 is the only conference in Europe having the focus exclusively on this disruptive technology. It will show the capability of hardware and software platforms, will present applications and markets for embedded vision and will create a platform for the exchange of information.
The event partner is Messe Stuttgart.
In a statement sent to MVPro Magazine, EMVA said: “We hereby cordially invite all interested parties to send presentation proposals for this conference. All presentations will be held in English and will be 25 minutes long with an additional five minutes for Q&A. The submitted presentation proposals should fit to one of the Embedded Vision topics planned for the Embedded VISION Europe 2019:
- Novel processor concepts for edge devices
- Deep Learning training data best practice
- Deep Learning use cases for manufacturing
- Novel image acquisition concepts
- Extending the visible: 3D, hyperspectral, IR
- Cloud concepts for automation
- Applications in autonomous navigation
- Applications in factory automation
- Applications in logistics, warehousing
- Applications in agriculture
“Proposals for a presentation at Embedded Vision Europe 2019 shall be submitted via the following link: https://emva.org/EVE2019 will be reviewed by the eVe 2019 program committee immediately after receipt. As only a limited number of speakers can be considered, we ask to submit presentation proposals as soon as possible.”