Embedded camera solution provider e-con Systems has launched the FSCAM_CU135 – a 4K Fixed focus USB camera with advanced multi frame buffer for enhanced reliability.
FSCAM_CU135 is a first frame buffer camera in the FRAMEsafe™ camera series. It is a 13 MP Fixed focus USB camera with advanced multi frame buffer for enhanced reliability. It has 2 Gb DDR3 SDRAM to store and retrieve the entire frame without losing data even at very high speeds.
FRAMEsafe™ is the latest series of USB UVC Cameras, with a one-of-a-kind inbuilt buffer mechanism. It ensures speed, flexibility and stability while transferring images over the USB interface.
Powered by e-con’s proprietary FloControl technology, FRAMEsafe™ cameras support on-demand image capture capability, which can be seamlessly and simplistically controlled from the host application.
The effective decoupling of camera image capture from the USB communication allows multiple FRAMEsafe™ cameras to be used on the same host processor – without losing the frames from any camera.
- Houses e-CAM131_CUMI1335_MOD – 13 MP AR1335 Color Camera Module
- Fixed Focus with M12 lens holder
- 2 Gb DDR3 SDRAM for storing the frames
- Demand based frame transfer mode to enable bandwidth sharing among multiple cameras
- Daisy Chain Trigger support
- Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Output format: Uncompressed UYVY format and Compressed MJPEG format