The JENCOLOR SpectroNet Collaboration Conference 2017 is to be held on 30 and 31 August, 2017, at the Technologie- und Innovationspark Jena GmbH, Moritz-von-Rohr-Straße 1a, 07745 Jena, Germany.
The conference theme is Photonical Sensors and Systems for mobile Measurement Engineering and Quality Assurance (mPMQ).
It will consist of six sessions with a total number of 60 presentations about the following topics:
- Session 1: Photonical sensors and systems for mobile 2D/3D measurements;
- Session 2: Photonical sensors and systems for mobile 2D/3D and color measurements;
- Session 3: Photonical sensors and systems for mobile spectral measurements;
- Session 4: Photonical sensors and systems for combined mobile 2D/3D, color and spectral measurements; (Multi-/Hyperspectral Imaging);
- Session 5: Mobile education and training in photonical sensors and systems;
- Session 6: New possibilities in photonical sensors and systems for mobile measurements.
What’s more, well-known experts from leading companies and research institutions will give methodical, scientifical, technical and social insights on their latest developments in photonical measurement engineering and quality assurance.
The conference will also include:
- an exhibition with innovative products and services for mobile photonic micro sensors and systems
- a collaborative Get Together with Thuringian Barbecue and individual networking
- exclusive company presentations
- the first collaboration meeting of the AMA Working Group “Photonics.”